Meet the Doctors
Ronald D. Zlotolow, MDInternist
Dr. Zlotolow received his undergraduate degree from the university of California Santa Barbara, and completed his medical degree at State University of New York and his residency in Long Island, New York, in internal medicine. He then began practicing internal medicine, with an emphasis in industrial medicine, working along-side Nachman Brautbar MD who was the treating physician and toxicology expert of the first Hinkley water contamination case, made famous by the movie Erin Brockovitch. Widely recognized as an expert in this field. Dr. Zlotolow is dedicated to providing his patients with the highest level of care.
Matthew Szkalak, D.P.T.Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr Matthew Szkalak PT, DPT graduated with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Chapman University in Orange County, CA. He completed his undergraduate work with a Bachelors Science degree in Kinesiology with a Physical Therapy concentration from California Polytechnic University SLO. Dr Matthew has extensive experience in orthopedic rehabilitation as the Owner and treating clinician of multiple physical therapy clinics throughout Southern California. With over a decade of experience he has treated a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions for both non-surgical and postoperative patients.
Dr Matthew believes that every patient he works with is a blessing and opportunity to educate and promote healthy living. He is passionate about helping his patients regain strength, mobility, and function throughout their bodies. He specializes in manual therapy techniques (ie - Maitland, Kaltenborn), personalized therapeutic exercise programs, and modalities to restore function, promote healing, and decrease pain. Dr Matthew continues to develop his skills through participation in clinical research studies and teaching/tutoring advanced orthopedic courses.
Adam Silver, DOOsteopath
Adam Silver, DO, is a board-certified doctor of osteopathy who specializes in physical medicine rehabilitation and pain management. He’s also a trained acupuncturist and integrative medicine physician, providing comprehensive care to patients here at his Santa Monica location.
Dr. Silver earned his osteopathic degree from Touro University California in Vallejo, California, before completing a family medicine internship at Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame, California. He went on to complete a physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at New York University Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Silver prefers limiting the use of medication and invasive surgical procedures on his patients. Additionally, he received acupuncture training from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center in Los Angeles.
He is a physician who delivers individualized care and believes it’s important that his patients understand the root of the underlying cause of their conditions before beginning his treatment regime. In addition to Osteopathic Manipulation and acupuncture, Dr. Silver is highly skilled in noninvasive pain management through the use of modalities such as therapeutic rehabilitative exercise, joint injections, trigger point injections, prolotherapy and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections.
Dr. Silver is actively involved in several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Academy of Osteopathy, the Osteopathic Cranial Academy, and the American Osteopathic Association.
Rambod Poursalimi, DCChiropractor
Dr. Poursalimi is an exceptionally skilled Chiropractor and QME with more than 28 years of experience. Strong commitment in providing the highest quality of care for patients of all ages. Ongoing continued education to keep abreast of all new developments and technologies in patient evaluation, case management and preventative care.
Expertise in -
• Qualified Medical Evaluation
• Independent Medical Evaluation
• Musculoskeletal disorder specialist
• Spinal care specialists
• Personal Injury Independent Case reviewer for Insurance & Plaintiff attorneys
• Expert witness testimony: Worker Compensation & Personal Injury
• Chiropractic manipulative therapy to the spine and extremities
• Chiropractic Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
• Physio-therapy modalities
• Athletic & Kinesio-taping
• Industrial related & personal injury rehabilitation
• Weight Loss & Nutritional counseling
• Industrial ergonomics evaluation & injury prevention
His education -
• Certified in diagnostic evaluations of spine, joints and extremities, clinical nutrition, functional capacity and disability evaluation, 1993 - Present
• Qualified Medical Examiner, 1993 - Present
• Certified in motion palpation, Kinesio-taping techniques, 2010 - Present
• Certified Industrial Injury Evaluator 1999 - Present
• Doctor of Chiropractic - Cleveland Chiropractic College-Los Angeles, 1992
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification 1992 • Surgical Rotation Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital August - September 1992
• Bachelor of Science - California State University of Northridge, 1988